The LCADA Way offers credentialed SAP clinicians to help you manage your Department of Transportation (DOT) Drug & Alcohol Employee Rules Program.
Our Substance Abuse Professionals:
• Are experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of substance abuse-related disorders,
• Have completed qualification training and obligations for continuing education courses,
• Play a critical role in the work place testing program by professionally evaluating employees who have violated DOT drug & alcohol rules,
• Recommend appropriate education, treatment, follow-up tests, and aftercare,
• Are neither an advocate for the employee or the employer and they make return-to-duty
recommendations according to their professional and ethical standards and DOT regulations,
• Confirm that the “safety-sensitive” employee has been compliant with the requirements.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL 440-989-4900.
HELPING BUSINESSES MANAGE THEIR DOT DRUG & ALCOHOL EMPLOYEE RULES PROGRAM